index

Hors ligneMessagemlebbe » mer. 23 août 2023 22:38

Zappa a écrit :Source of the post Merde j'ai beau éplucher toutes les chaines de ma TV d'Orange ... aucune trace de BFM Grand Lille ni RMC Sport :-(

Chaîne 331 sur la TV d'Orange
De rien ;)

index

En ligneMessageDogue-Son » mer. 23 août 2023 22:42

c'est un canal pour les chaines TNT locales.
perso, j'ai rien sur ce canal
Damnant quod non intelligunt

index

Hors ligneMessagemlebbe » mer. 23 août 2023 22:57

Moi j'ai BFM Grand Lille sur ce canal

index

En ligneMessageDogue-Son » mer. 23 août 2023 22:58

Moi je n'ai rien (mais j'habite loin de la MEL)
Damnant quod non intelligunt

index

Hors ligneMessagedodger » mer. 23 août 2023 23:07

Canal 483 sur la box SFR
Souvent la foule trahit le peuple.
Victor Hugo

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » mer. 23 août 2023 23:19

Hi members, greetings from Rijeka. I found your forum so I registered to have a chat with you. We are really looking forward to this fixture. I saw you read about our manager who went to dinamo. the way he did it was really unrespectfull. He was on the local radio show in the morning talking about the game with your club and two hours later he signed for them. fck him. Anayway we are not in a mess, one man is not making a club, fans are making it as you saw on our trening before trip to Lille. we are not afraid to play but obviously you are much better team but who knows. We have some great games in our club history, like wins and games against real madrid, juventus, milan, lyon, seville etc. we have very nice young team ( young players from agusburg, bvb, fiorentina) so i hope this two games will be very interesting.

index

Hors ligneMessageQuentin » mer. 23 août 2023 23:27

Welcome here forza and thank you for sharing all this information.

Must admit we dont know your team well but we know european games are always tough and there are talented players everywhere. Unfortunately the stadium might ne a bit empty tomorrow (mix of people on holidays, working and not knowing the other team very well). But let's hope to watch a nice football game.

index

Hors ligneMessageLosc In The Blood » mer. 23 août 2023 23:28

forza a écrit :Hi members, greetings from Rijeka. I found your forum so I registered to have a chat with you. We are really looking forward to this fixture. I saw you read about our manager who went to dinamo. the way he did it was really unrespectfull. He was on the local radio show in the morning talking about the game with your club and two hours later he signed for them. fck him. Anayway we are not in a mess, one man is not making a club, fans are making it as you saw on our trening before trip to Lille. we are not afraid to play but obviously you are much better team but who knows. We have some great games in our club history, like wins and games against real madrid, juventus, milan, lyon, seville etc. we have very nice young team ( young players from agusburg, bvb, fiorentina) so i hope this two games will be very interesting.

Dobrodošli ! ;)

In theory we are the favorites of this double confrontation. Now in our European history, we have already fallen from above against teams largely within our reach (Qabala, Borisov), but also capable of very big exploits (victories against Manchester United, Liverpool, AC Milan 2 times in San Siro...)

As far as I'm concerned, I'm curious to see Rijeka evolve, here we don't know more than that about this team to be honest. We necessarily know Dinamo Zagreb and to a lesser degree Hajduk Split. For the rest it is the most complete unknown. I think it's more or less 60/40 in our favor, hoping not to have a bad surprise tomorrow, of course... ^^

Anyway, good luck and good game to you for tomorrow !
02/06/2019 : Lens reste en Ligue 2 une cinquième année de suite. Le plan quinquennal de Gervais, le vrai.

index

Hors ligneMessageLe Z » mer. 23 août 2023 23:42

forza a écrit:
> Hi members, greetings from Rijeka. I found your forum so I registered to have a chat
> with you. We are really looking forward to this fixture. I saw you read about our
> manager who went to dinamo. the way he did it was really unrespectfull. He was on
> the local radio show in the morning talking about the game with your club and two
> hours later he signed for them. fck him. Anayway we are not in a mess, one man is
> not making a club, fans are making it as you saw on our trening before trip to Lille.
> we are not afraid to play but obviously you are much better team but who knows.
> We have some great games in our club history, like wins and games against real madrid,
> juventus, milan, lyon, seville etc. we have very nice young team ( young players
> from agusburg, bvb, fiorentina) so i hope this two games will be very interesting.

Pq il est déjà rouge ? :’)

index

Hors ligneMessageRijselHem » mer. 23 août 2023 23:49

forza a écrit :Hi members, greetings from Rijeka. I found your forum so I registered to have a chat with you. We are really looking forward to this fixture. I saw you read about our manager who went to dinamo. the way he did it was really unrespectfull. He was on the local radio show in the morning talking about the game with your club and two hours later he signed for them. fck him. Anayway we are not in a mess, one man is not making a club, fans are making it as you saw on our trening before trip to Lille. we are not afraid to play but obviously you are much better team but who knows. We have some great games in our club history, like wins and games against real madrid, juventus, milan, lyon, seville etc. we have very nice young team ( young players from agusburg, bvb, fiorentina) so i hope this two games will be very interesting.

Hi Rijeka s fan. It s a pleasure to welcome u on our forum
We know Rijeka HN, but not a lot of things.
Of course, we have to win, but I am not full confident.
I see short videos about your last matchs, sure it will be difficult for us. It s an european match, all players are over motivated so...
And we know the qualities of croatian football.

Well, I will be tomorrow at Pierre Mauroy stadium, and Hope a good Victory.

Have a nice match, and of course go go go for Losc

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » mer. 23 août 2023 23:50

thank you for welcoming me. yes dinamo zagreb is our most popular club (it have all political power and you also probably know about zdravko mamic and his influence). there are our main rivals alongside hadjuk split. in the last 10 15 years we are second most succesfull team in croatian (dinamo is first obviously). we have one leage title, 6 cups and 4 times we played in europan league group stages (for comparison hadjuk didn't play in group stage not once). last season we have a big crisis, bad transfers which results dismings sporting director etc but this summer was very good and we are aming to the top. we play fast and direct football with fast transition and we love our underdog status. i hope it will be tight tomorrow so second game won't be just formality for your. our home stadium is small but can be very tough with standigs very close to the field so there is our hope. we know it will be very very tough but it is great to have such a big game in our club history and you will be remember alongside milan, sevillle and other big clubs. also we, as fans, really love this europan away games and for is better to play against big clubs like your then some avarage. also i want to mention that we are not like bbb or torcida (i assume you know what happened in athene last week). there are always exceptions but mostly we are here to enjoy in big europan night and have fun

index

Hors ligneMessageMalébolgia » mer. 23 août 2023 23:57

Faut lui dire, on va les écraser 1-1 et nous qualifier aux penaltys lorsqu'ils seront écartelés 0-0 au retour.!

Il est juste pas encore conscient du massacre à venir.

index

Hors ligneMessageLosc In The Blood » jeu. 24 août 2023 00:20

Malébolgia a écrit :Source of the post Faut lui dire, on va les écraser 1-1 et nous qualifier aux penaltys lorsqu'ils seront écartelés 0-0 au retour.!

Il est juste pas encore conscient du massacre à venir.

Et pour se faire encore plus peur, on dit à Jardim de revenir pour ce barrage ou pas? :)
02/06/2019 : Lens reste en Ligue 2 une cinquième année de suite. Le plan quinquennal de Gervais, le vrai.

index

Hors ligneMessageNekfra » jeu. 24 août 2023 01:19

https://twitter.com/LPLPlus/status/1694469701705912698
"Yusuf est de retour. Allez par tout le monde, et prêchez la bonne nouvelle à toute la Création."

index

Hors ligneMessageMiladin Béca » jeu. 24 août 2023 04:00

Luc, depuis qu'il est en retraite ça part en vrille avec ses fakes.

Bab

index

Hors ligneMessageBab » jeu. 24 août 2023 07:51

Pourquoi est-il déjà en rouge pour quelqu’un d’inscrit hier ?

forza a écrit :Source of the post Hi members, greetings from Rijeka.

Hi & welcome. That’s nice from you to come chat with us because we don’t know much from Rijeka although we know the qualities of croatian players.

As any european game it’s going to be a tough game. These past years (well… decades) every single french team has a “shameful loss” against a supposed “smaller team” so I hope our squad won’t underestimate Rijeka. Last week we already saw Marseille getting fcked over by Pana so … !
Usually french teams get lazy on the first game, they think they can overcome this at the second game but usually they fall short.

I think if your team puts enough physical impact and a very compact defense team, we will have a hard time scoring like it has been in the French League last year. Also we have a very offensive team but it leaves a lot of space behind the midfields and our defenders aren’t the fastest so we’re quite exposed.

Besides all football i hope we won’t have any incidents tonight between supporters. Too much already, i hope we will talk about what we saw on the pitch and not anything else !

Cheers & good game

index

Hors ligneMessageCRICRI » jeu. 24 août 2023 08:00

Canal 282 SFR pour moi

index

Hors ligneMessageMrjo » jeu. 24 août 2023 09:02

Attention, Galatasaray a eu bcp de chance hier soir à Molde 2-3 et s'en sort avec un petit hold-up... Ils ont bu la tasse toute la 2nde période et leur égalisation à 1-1, après avoir frôlé le 2-0, est chanceuse. Ironie du sort, c'est un norvégien qui marque dans les arrêts de jeu... Les 10 supporters turcs ici étaient en fusion au coup de sifflet final.

J'ai vu jouer Rijeka l'an dernier, ils avaient qqs joueurs meilleurs que nous à qqs postes. C'est aussi le club de la légende Skoblar, meilleur buteur historique du championnat de France avec 44 buts sur une saison. Bon à mon avis il jouera pas.

Bab

index

Hors ligneMessageBab » jeu. 24 août 2023 09:14

Hier un intervenant sur RMC expliquait que l’an dernier ça avait été une équipe très offensive, défensivement un peu plus limitée. Mais a priori ils ont perdu quelques éléments dont le meilleur buteur en Belgique.

L’After a aussi rappelé l’an dernier que Nice était passé trèèès ricrac en barrage (contre le Sheriff non ?).

index

En ligneMessagedimitar » jeu. 24 août 2023 09:20

Bab a écrit :Source of the post Hier un intervenant sur RMC expliquait que l’an dernier ça avait été une équipe très offensive, défensivement un peu plus limitée. Mais a priori ils ont perdu quelques éléments dont le meilleur buteur en Belgique.

L’After a aussi rappelé l’an dernier que Nice était passé trèèès ricrac en barrage (contre le Sheriff non ?).

contre des israéliens, ceux du maccabi Tel Aviv, défaite 1-0 la bas, victoire 2-0 à Nice après prolongations et en infériorité numérique

Retourner vers « Avenue du Petit-Paradis »