index

Hors ligneMessageRijselHem » jeu. 31 août 2023 10:57

C est cool ils nous prennent pour des jambons a Rijeka, a nous de put our balls on table

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:03

RijselHem a écrit :Source of the post Welcome back Forza
We can read you are very confident about this match, and i can understand.
It is a very good news that everybody in Rijeka are sure to beat us.
You are really favorite, we take 4 goals in Lorient, Big défensive mistakes.
Impossible for us to qualify

Good Luck for group stage in Conference, sure you Can win this competition

PS : WE need a stricker, can you sell us your Ivanovic. A Friend Price please, Olivier Letang has no money

Haha what else can we do? I mean, i know it will be very very hard, we need to have our best game but most importantly we need from you that you have a very bad game. I am thinking about this game all week and different scenarios are in my head. i can see a match where there will be 0 0 and we score in last 20min and go to extra time and I see a game where you score 2 goals in the first 10mins of the game and make us quiet :D

index

Hors ligneMessageLosc In The Blood » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:16

Ils ont dû voir qu'on avait pas gagné à l'extérieur depuis mars dernier (ça fait long), donc leur confiance peut être un peu basée sur ça.

Maintenant, it's time to kill the chat noir and the malédiction qui nous poursuit since cette date. :)
02/06/2019 : Lens reste en Ligue 2 une cinquième année de suite. Le plan quinquennal de Gervais, le vrai.

index

Hors ligneMessageGalfer » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:17

Le mec s’inscrit sur le forum et est tout de suite en rouge…. Mmouais….
Comprennez, Macron a utilisé le mot talisman par excellence : "progrès", ce terme qui flattant le narcissisme du demi-instruit baignant dans sa vacuité, le fait adhérer à n'importe quoi !

index

Hors ligneMessageMiladin Béca » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:18

C'est Baratte qui s'amuse avec nous.

C'est le dernier jour, laissons le.

index

Hors ligneMessageLosc In The Blood » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:22

forza a écrit :Source of the post

PS : WE need a stricker, can you sell us your Ivanovic. A Friend Price please, Olivier Letang has no money

Haha what else can we do? I mean, i know it will be very very hard, we need to have our best game but most importantly we need from you that you have a very bad game. I am thinking about this game all week and different scenarios are in my head. i can see a match where there will be 0 0 and we score in last 20min and go to extra time and I see a game where you score 2 goals in the first 10mins of the game and make us quiet :D

We are not a team who plays for 0-0, our way to play is to attack and attack and attack (generally), playing high on the pitch while having the ball possession, but sometimes making some big big mistakes defensively, mistakes which lead us to conceed a goal really often. So I will be very surprised if the game ends on a 0-0. I think both teams will score, my feeling is that we will have the same score than the first game in Lille. 2-1 for us.
Modifié en dernier par Losc In The Blood le jeu. 31 août 2023 11:27, modifié 1 fois.
02/06/2019 : Lens reste en Ligue 2 une cinquième année de suite. Le plan quinquennal de Gervais, le vrai.

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:24

Losc In The Blood a écrit :Source of the post They must have seen that we hadn't won away since last March (it's been a long time), so their confidence may be a bit based on that.

I didn't know this. Interesting stat.

index

Hors ligneMessageGalfer » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:28

En fait, ça sert surtout aux PLiens qui parlent le briton de se faire un moment de gloire.
Comprennez, Macron a utilisé le mot talisman par excellence : "progrès", ce terme qui flattant le narcissisme du demi-instruit baignant dans sa vacuité, le fait adhérer à n'importe quoi !

index

Hors ligneMessagePrieto » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:34

Galfer a écrit :Source of the post En fait, ça sert surtout aux PLiens qui parlent le briton de se faire un moment de gloire.

Je pense qu'il doit aussi parler la langue de Dante au vu de son pseudo et parce que Rijeka alias Fiume est dans une région, l'Istrie qui a longtemps été sous influence italienne.
Au Nord il y a un club majeur, Lille et un club mineur, Lens !

index

En ligneMessagedaddycool » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:41

Miladin Béca a écrit :Source of the post C'est Baratte qui s'amuse avec nous.

C'est le dernier jour, laissons le.

J'opterai pour Simeon Poisson qui s'emmerde
Chacun son métier, les vaches seront bien gardées - (Le Vacher et le Garde-chasse) - Jean Pierre Claris de Florian (1755-1794)

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:48

Losc In The Blood a écrit :Source of the post

We are not a team who plays for 0-0, our way to play is to attack and attack and attack (generally), playing high on the pitch and sometimes making some big big mistakes defensively, mistakes which lead us to conceed a goal really often. So I will be very surprised if the game ends on a 0-0. I think both teams will score, my feeling is that we will have the same score than the first game in Lille. 2-1 for us.

If I have to be objective, probably something like that will happen. We also always concede a goal, our two main stoppers are injured so I expect a goal in both end. I don't see how we can win with two goal margin, maybe win in some crazy scenario and the penalty or something but I think at the end of the day your quality will come on top. I just don't won't for game be over in first 10min.

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:51

Prieto a écrit :Source of the post
Galfer a écrit :Source of the post En fait, ça sert surtout aux PLiens qui parlent le briton de se faire un moment de gloire.

Je pense qu'il doit aussi parler la langue de Dante au vu de son pseudo et parce que Rijeka alias Fiume est dans une région, l'Istrie qui a longtemps été sous influence italienne.

Forza Fiume means "go rijeka". Fiume is italian word for Rijeka (rijeka is croatian word for "river" or french word "rivière")

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=5 ... 46&dpr=2.2

index

Hors ligneMessageLosc In The Blood » jeu. 31 août 2023 11:59

Losc In The Blood a écrit :Source of the post

We are not a team who plays for 0-0, our way to play is to attack and attack and attack (generally), playing high on the pitch and sometimes making some big big mistakes defensively, mistakes which lead us to conceed a goal really often. So I will be very surprised if the game ends on a 0-0. I think both teams will score, my feeling is that we will have the same score than the first game in Lille. 2-1 for us.

If I have to be objective, probably something like that will happen. We also always concede a goal, our two main stoppers are injured so I expect a goal in both end. I don't see how we can win with two goal margin, maybe win in some crazy scenario and the penalty or something but I think at the end of the day your quality will come on top. I just don't won't for game be over in first 10min.

I expect Rijeka to start the match very strong and put a lot of pressure on us with the support of the crowd. If you score quickly, it could go wrong for us afterwards, that's the big fear I personally have. I don't think we'll score quickly either. In general, we are a dominant team that likes to "work" its opponent in order to hurt them better as the match progresses. Obviously if we can score quickly to calm Rijeka's enthusiasm, that would obviously be ideal. Many say that you will have to play the game and attack, but with only a goal behind, it is quite possible that Rijeka will try to draw as much as possible 0-0 and score at the end of the game, knowing that 1-0 is enough to go into extra time.

index

Hors ligneMessagePrieto » jeu. 31 août 2023 12:03

Forza Fiume means "go rijeka". Fiume is italian word for Rijeka (rijeka is croatian word for "river" or french word "rivière")

It is a magnificent region, I especially appreciate the Malvoisie !

https://croatia.hr/fr-fr/gastronomie-et-boissons/malvoisie-distrie
Au Nord il y a un club majeur, Lille et un club mineur, Lens !

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 31 août 2023 12:33

It is a magnificent region, I especially appreciate the Malvoisie !

https://croatia.hr/fr-fr/gastronomie-et-boissons/malvoisie-distrie

Yes! We often mix it with water for better refreshment in the hot summer and you can drink it more. https://travelhonestly.com/watered-wine/

index

Hors ligneMessagenicobrb » jeu. 31 août 2023 12:43

PO a écrit :Source of the post Your gueule !

Mais loul PO
"En tout cas si un jour on manque de viande bovine, je boufferai de l'écolo, ça doit être sain comme bidoche à toujours manger bio."

Dodger jeudi 3 août 2017 21h48

index

Hors ligneMessagestephan_guy » jeu. 31 août 2023 12:56

LeLOSCestBeau a écrit :Pas le tournant de la saison mais match important pour ne pas sombrer dans un marasme après la claque de Lorient.

J espère les débuts de Umtiti et un clean sheet (= qualification)

Ce match nous donnera une indication si Lorient était un accident lié à une composition un peu bancale au départ ou si le mal est plus profond.

En attendant ALLEZ LE LOSC!

Pas d'accord
C'est évidemment un tournant majeur de la saison

Pour le Groupe et surtout les joueurs "bis", une qualification en coupe d'Europe c'est une meilleure répartition du temps de jeu.
Gouter à la coupe d'Europe, c'est aussi une ambiance particulière, ce qui renforce l'envie de se battre en championnat pour recommencer l'année suivante.
Sans parler de l'expérience gagnée lors des matchs à élimination directe.

Losciste59

index

MessageLosciste59 » jeu. 31 août 2023 13:07

Galfer a écrit :Source of the post Le mec s’inscrit sur le forum et est tout de suite en rouge…. Mmouais….

Ouais moi il m'a fallu 2 mois et 150 messages environ ! Le gars doit être autant croate que moi Ryan Gosling !

index

Hors ligneMessageNamtok » jeu. 31 août 2023 13:33

Ça va être stressant ce match...

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 31 août 2023 13:34

Losciste59 a écrit :Source of the post
Galfer a écrit :Source of the post Le mec s’inscrit sur le forum et est tout de suite en rouge…. Mmouais….

Ouais moi il m'a fallu 2 mois et 150 messages environ ! Le gars doit être autant croate que moi Ryan Gosling !

What means "in red"? How do you want me to prove I am from Rijeka? Do you want image from stadium? I will send you an image from Rujevica today :)

Retourner vers « Avenue du Petit-Paradis »