index

Hors ligneMessagemilenko » jeu. 24 août 2023 12:21

forza a écrit :Source of the post It is really nice from you to mention Skoblar. We have different team from the last year. We usualy play with 4231. Labrovic is one of the best national goalkeeper. Defence is oke, for example we have radeljic (he played champions league with sheriff last year and even won against real madrid). Left and right back are oke but there could be some problems. The two midfields are box to box players, selahi is working horse (something like kante). Yes we sold our best striker this summer but our front four are event better now. Our aml and amr plays with opposite foot and loves to cut inside. Pasalis is from bvb, already scored few amazing long shots this year. Ivanovic (from augsburg) who come instead of frigan (the best player we sold) is event better, very good technician. We love to play fast and direct. We lost our manager so tactically we could have some problems but physically we are very strong, the team can run for days. I hope we won't concede an early goal. I mean I know your team is much much stronger but we have some gunpowder too. I hope you won't just walked away with the win.

thanks forza for signing in and letting us know a little bit about Rijeka team

in Lille you may want to check these players :
-André ( defensive midfield), captain of the team , huge fighter with great defensive stats
-Ismaily and Santos ( left back , right back) excellent players with interesting attacking skills to match our coach's offensive style
-Zhegrova / Ounas (right winger) either can be frustrating ( kind of solo-ists players) but can do crazy dribbling anytime
-Cabella (#10) , nice playmaker with flair and inspiration ,think Griezmann without the scoring skills
also , of course David (#9) (somewhat not spectacular but 24 goals last season) and Chevalier (our very young but very talented goalkeeper)

weak spots for lille :
-Need WAY too many chances to score goals
-Offer a lot of un-necessary chances to oppponents by losing balls on our side
-Umtit and Djalo are sadly injured so the central defense is young and unexperimented
-Haraaldsson (the blond guy , offensive midfield) we bought very expensive this summer is not quite ready so far
-No substitute for David as for now , so fingers crossed he can play 90minutes

Hope it will be a nice game! looking forward to see the big fight of André vs Selahi ;)

index

Hors ligneMessageSmith » jeu. 24 août 2023 12:51

@forza

WTF ??

Kavez za ptice ??

index

Hors ligneMessageCalamar » jeu. 24 août 2023 12:51

le lien BFMgrandlille sera ok sur PC ?

index

Hors ligneMessagenicobrb » jeu. 24 août 2023 12:54

putain qu'est ce que c'est que ça?
"En tout cas si un jour on manque de viande bovine, je boufferai de l'écolo, ça doit être sain comme bidoche à toujours manger bio."

Dodger jeudi 3 août 2017 21h48

index

Hors ligneMessagezarko » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:02

Calamar a écrit :le lien BFMgrandlille sera ok sur PC ?

c'est le site sur internet, donc oui, sur PC tablette and Cie (et télé, mais par internet)
enfin, j'espère bien moi aussi !
j'ai essayé plusieurs fois, c'est le direct sans problème

index

Hors ligneMessageSmith » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:04

https://twitter.com/Statilosc/status/1694392441401446542

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:06

Smith a écrit :Source of the post @forza

WTF ??

Kavez za ptice ??

haha yes, famous away sector in rijeka. it have capacity of 500 seats. This stadium is firstly planned as training camp and new stadium was expected to be build in the place of the old stadium on Kantrida but currently there is no money for that so we are playing here. Away sector is all in cage because of it closeness to the field. It can be opened as you can see here https://i.imgur.com/t45aGAX.jpeg but that depends on who is coming. Usually for euro games and most domestic games it is fully closed. I remember against Milan few years ago some fans climbed on top of it, I don't know how they manage to do that.

index

Hors ligneMessageSmith » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:07

nicobrb a écrit :Source of the post putain qu'est ce que c'est que ça?

Les croates sont colombophiles on dirait^^
(Le parcage adverse)

index

Hors ligneMessagePO » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:10

On peut raisonnablement se demander comment l'UEFA autorise une telle installation.

Un mouvement de panique (Suite à un fumi par ex), et ça peut tourner à la tragédie.

C'est une honte d'accueillir des visiteurs dans de telles conditions. Si leur stade est un stade de repli, soit ils jouent ailleurs, soit ils demandent à l'UEFA de ne pas recevoir de visiteurs.

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:14

PO a écrit :Source of the post On peut raisonnablement se demander comment l'UEFA autorise une telle installation.

Un mouvement de panique (Suite à un fumi par ex), et ça peut tourner à la tragédie.

C'est une honte d'accueillir des visiteurs dans de telles conditions. Si leur stade est un stade de repli, soit ils jouent ailleurs, soit ils demandent à l'UEFA de ne pas recevoir de visiteurs.

Interesting uefa is fine with this because we have licence to even play champions league semi finals here. There are two or three entrance so I assume it covers all safety regulations.

index

Hors ligneMessagePO » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:15

Ah, le troll parle français couramment.

Sbien.

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:17

PO a écrit :Source of the post Ah, le troll parle français couramment.

Sbien.

I am using google translate.

index

Hors ligneMessageRijselHem » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:27

milenko a écrit :
forza a écrit :Source of the post It is really nice from you to mention Skoblar. We have different team from the last year. We usualy play with 4231. Labrovic is one of the best national goalkeeper. Defence is oke, for example we have radeljic (he played champions league with sheriff last year and even won against real madrid). Left and right back are oke but there could be some problems. The two midfields are box to box players, selahi is working horse (something like kante). Yes we sold our best striker this summer but our front four are event better now. Our aml and amr plays with opposite foot and loves to cut inside. Pasalis is from bvb, already scored few amazing long shots this year. Ivanovic (from augsburg) who come instead of frigan (the best player we sold) is event better, very good technician. We love to play fast and direct. We lost our manager so tactically we could have some problems but physically we are very strong, the team can run for days. I hope we won't concede an early goal. I mean I know your team is much much stronger but we have some gunpowder too. I hope you won't just walked away with the win.

thanks forza for signing in and letting us know a little bit about Rijeka team

in Lille you may want to check these players :
-André ( defensive midfield), captain of the team , huge fighter with great defensive stats
-Ismaily and Santos ( left back , right back) excellent players with interesting attacking skills to match our coach's offensive style
-Zhegrova / Ounas (right winger) either can be frustrating ( kind of solo-ists players) but can do crazy dribbling anytime
-Cabella (#10) , nice playmaker with flair and inspiration ,think Griezmann without the scoring skills
also , of course David (#9) (somewhat not spectacular but 24 goals last season) and Chevalier (our very young but very talented goalkeeper)

weak spots for lille :
-Need WAY too many chances to score goals
-Offer a lot of un-necessary chances to oppponents by losing balls on our side
-Umtit and Djalo are sadly injured so the central defense is young and unexperimented
-Haraaldsson (the blond guy , offensive midfield) we bought very expensive this summer is not quite ready so far
-No substitute for David as for now , so fingers crossed he can play 90minutes

Hope it will be a nice game! looking forward to see the big fight of André vs Selahi ;)

I would like to add some informations to milenko's post

Unfortunatly, our coach Paulo Fonseca, doesn t like our massive destruction arm, Momo Bayo.
An incredible stiker.
It could be a good deal for you, because Oliver Letang, our director, wants to lend him... He is very sympathic Olivier, he always want to serve others friendly s club like Rijeka. Trust me, it s a good deal...
Moreover, no need to pay his salary with euros. U can replace or complete with croatian beer, croatian vodka or raki ! Momo accept all kinds of alcool... But with lot of degrees
But there is also an important condition before lending Momo. Have u got in Rijeka a lot of disco clubs or good bars ?
This is important for our Momo, before a match, always a good fiesta !!! And after that, he becomes an Haaland s clone ...

If your president needs more information, WE Can contact Losc for him!
Modifié en dernier par RijselHem le jeu. 24 août 2023 13:34, modifié 2 fois.

index

Hors ligneMessageNamtok » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:30

Arrêtez de dévoiler notre projet de jeu, vous voyez pas que c'est le coach intérimaire de Rijeka qui vient gratter des infos, à cause du peu de temps qu'il a eu pour préparer le match ? :)

index

Hors ligneMessageCarine » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:36

forza a écrit :

On avait remarqué

index

Hors ligneMessageforza » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:38

Namtok a écrit :Source of the post Arrêtez de dévoiler notre projet de jeu, vous voyez pas que c'est le coach intérimaire de Rijeka qui vient gratter des infos, à cause du peu de temps qu'il a eu pour préparer le match ? :)

haha yes, desperate times call for desperate measures

index

Hors ligneMessagePO » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:54

forza a écrit :Source of the post

Sbien.

And you are not fouting my gueule ?

index

Hors ligneMessageRijselHem » jeu. 24 août 2023 13:56

Smith a écrit :@forza

WTF ??

Kavez za ptice ??

Forza, could u please send us the supplier reference of your away fans cage ?
We are really interested to put these on our Decathlon Arena Pierre Mauroy s stadium.
We have a lot of "Friends" in the Pas de Calais, near Lille. These are "les lensois", fans of the best football club in all the Galaxy, the Racing Club de Lens. I invite u to check their incredible palmares...
But when they come to play the derby, they are very very friendly. A little bit more...
This is the reason why WE want to welcome us with dignity .
Your human cage could be a great solution .... IS it possible to add options to the cage. For exemple "anti sound wall"... we love them, but when they come, they transform our Arena in a Big red and yellow (WE Say Blood and Piss here) circuss... And you know, it becomes difficult for us to support their trumpet and their minor hymn called "les corons"

Thanks a lot for our Friends "les lensois" my dear forza

index

Hors ligneMessageSAV » jeu. 24 août 2023 14:04

PO a écrit :Source of the post
forza a écrit :Source of the post

Sbien.

And you are not fouting my gueule ?

Bon alors c'est le fake de qui ce mystérieux croate ?
08/08/2023 - O. Létang : « Si on avait voulu recruter Keito Nakamura, on l’aurait déjà fait. »

index

Hors ligneMessageQuentin » jeu. 24 août 2023 14:04

bon je commence à douter là: rassurez moi on va se qualifier quand même ?

Retourner vers « Avenue du Petit-Paradis »